Monday, September 24, 2012

TMI?



I don't think I'll ever get used to the baby using my bladder as a trampoline. Thus, my new best friend --->

It's really a weird sensation. Sitting and watching TV, feeling perfectly fine, baby kicking the top front of my uterus, when all of a sudden there's a weird bubbly feeling then a "oh my god I have to pee". As if I hadn't gone to the restroom in hours! When actually it had only been an hour max! Then the feeling will suddenly go away and I'll feel decently fine again. It's so weird! I'm not used to it yet.

Or when I'm upstairs in the office on the computer, feeling totally OK. Then I stand up and it honestly feels like a huge weight just FELL onto my bladder. So horrible! Especially having to walk down stairs feeling that way Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment